1958 Classic Volkswagen Beetle Ragtop | Mr. Skiba | Build Sheet
The 1958 Ragtop that started it all, she's known as BREKNNX (Breaking Necks).
- by Pete Skiba - PRO since 2002 | Airkewld.com | Updated on 6/4/23
- Stage 2 PRObuilt Air Ride Beam - 4" Narrowed with Drum Drop Spindles
- BAD Series Disc Brakes in 5x130mm with Red Wilwood 4 piston calipers
Related: 1962 Beetle Chassis Rebuild | 1958 Karmann Ghia Chassis Rebuild | Sick 1963 Beetle Build
- Air Ride Kit and Stainless Hardware
- Freeway Flyer Short Axle Transaxle
- BAD Series Disc Brakes with paint matched eBrake calipers
the products needed to recreate a similar stance on your 1949-65 Beetle
are shown below. If you have any questions as it pertains to your
vehicle and set up, please contact one of the PRO's.