Ultimate Adjustable Front Beam - 2100
NOW Available in Stock width 2", 3" and 4" Narrowed!
Fits the following Left Hand Drive (LHD) Vehicles:
- 1966-1977 US Spec Type 1 Beetle-Bug-Fusca
- 1966-1977 US Spec Karmann Ghia
- 1965-1979 UK Spec Type 1 Beetle-Bug
- 1965-1979 Uk Spec Karmann Ghia
- Mexican Beetle
- Kit cars with ball joint suspensions
No body mods, cutting or notching is necessary with this beam. If the vehicle has been in an accident, it is possible that minimal massaging will be needed to install.
10x 4" Narrowed in stock on 2/13/23
1x Stock Width in stock on 2/13/23PDF Instructions and Tips:
The PRO's Recommendations:
- Assembling an Ball Joint Ultimate Beam - Link
Usually Ships in 1 to 2 Weeks
4 in stock!
Airkewld Army Price: $815.55
PRObuilt Transaxle Freeway Flyer - Long Axle - 2305
Fits the following:
- 1949-1968 US Spec Type 1 Beetle-Bug-Fusca
- 1949-1968 US Spec Karmann Ghia
- Kit cars with Swing Axle suspensions
Anytime you rebuild/update/upgrade your transaxle, it never comes with oil in it. Make sure you add 90 wt after it is installed. It would be wise to update the trans mounts, nose cone seal and shift coupler/bushing if equipped. The PRO's Recommendations:
*Disc Brakes are optional and can be found here. More Information
- Billet Bearing Caps make the job easy
- The install kit comes with seal kits, hardware, axle nuts and seal races. Make sure every box is checked when doing a quality installation.
Estimated 12-14 Weeks
Airkewld Army Price: $2,487.58