Fits the following:
Anytime you rebuild/update/upgrade your transaxle, it never comes with oil in it. Make sure you add 90 wt after it is installed. It would be wise to update the trans mounts, nose cone seal and shift coupler/bushing if equipped.
- 1949-1968 US Spec Type 1 Beetle-Bug-Fusca
- 1949-1968 US Spec Karmann Ghia
- Kit cars with Swing Axle suspensions
The PRO's Recommendations:
*Disc Brakes are optional
- Billet Bearing Caps make the job easy
- The install kit comes with seal kits, hardware, axle nuts and seal races. Make sure every box is checked when doing a quality installation.