We send a call tag for your type 2 pre-67 Bus spindles, we inspect for damage and reinforce them with gussets. Then we do a reverse taper to accommodate late model tie rods installed upside down that we now supply to help clear your chassis. We then reassemble them 3.5 inches lower, install high quality seals and ship them back. Due to drop spindles not being made new, we offer the rebuilding service as well through this lowering kit
Here is what we do;
- Break down the spindles, clean, inspect and notify you of condition.
- Media blast all components.
- Clean up spindle nut threads.
- Clearance carrier.
- Weld gussets to carriers.
- Reverse taper for the new flipped tie rod ends.
- Install new Oil Impregnated Bronze Bushings as needed
- Press spindles back together w/ new seals.
- Install NEW grease fittings and NEW kingpin retaining bolts.
This service is only available for US Customers only. We do not have them available outright.
They now come with new Meyle adjustable Bay Bus tie rods.