Fits the following:
Spindles built by CB Performance or EMPI, depending on availability by each vendor.
- 1969-1977 US Spec Type 1 Beetle-Bug-Fusca
- 1969-1977 US Spec Karmann Ghia
- Kit cars with ball joint suspensions with 12mm tie rod ends
- If you want to run our BAD Series Brakes with drop spindles, the DRUM spindles are the ones you need.
PDF Instructions and Tips:
- Ball Joint Drop Spindle Install - Link
The cast Drum drop spindle for ball joint application will lower your vehicle 2.5" and add 3/8" of track width to each side. After installing these spindles, replacement parts will be for 1969 and later Beetle applications for reference. They come as a pair, one left and one right.ﾠThey will fit 1969-76 Beetles, Karmann Ghias and Fridolins