1960 Classic Volkswagen Beetle Chassis Build | Mr. Loomis | Build Sheet
Can a chassis that was buried in clay and snow be broughy back to it's former glory? Let's find out.
- by Pete Skiba - PRO since 2002 | Airkewld.com | Updated on 6/5/23
- Stage 1 PRObuilt Beam - 2" Narrowed with Drum Drop Spindles and Adjustable Shocks
- BAD Series Disc Brakes in 5x130mm with Grey Wilwood 4 piston calipers
- Adjusted rear torsion's with Adjustable Shocks and Stainless Hardware
- Performance Short Axle Transaxle
- BAD Series Disc Brakes with paint matched eBrake calipers
Related: Clean 1964 Classic Beetle on Smoothies | 1974 Ghia Chassis brought back from the Dead | Face-lifted 1968 Beetle gets the Airkewld treatment
- Front - 15x4.5 EMPI Detailed Fuchs 135sr15 tires
- Rear - 15x6 EMPI Detailed Fuchs 205-65-sr15 tires
Also: All the products needed to recreate a similar stance on your 1949-65 Beetle are shown below. If you have any questions as it pertains to your vehicle and set up, please contact one of the PRO's.