The PRO's are now offering CORE discounts in the option menu. If you are sending in a core, we will send a prepaid shipping label to pick up said parts.
Fits the following:
Contrary to belief, the shockless beam can and does ride amazing when using Airkewld's delrin bushings. One tip though, if the vehicle is adjusted all the way down, the ride will be rough, lift it up and inch and the ride improves. All Shockless PRObuilt Beams are 6 inch narrowed.
- 1966-1977 US Spec Type 1 Beetle-Bug-Fusca
- 1966-1977 US Spec Karmann Ghia
- 1965-1979 UK Spec Type 1 Beetle-Bug
- 1965-1979 UK Spec Karmann Ghia
- Mexican Beetle
- Kit cars with ball joint suspensions
The PRO's Recommendations:
- PRObuilt Beam Install - Link
*Disc Brakes are optional. If you want to add Front Brakes for your 66-68 VW, click here. For 69-77, here.
- PRObuilt Beam Installation Kit