Fits the following IRS application:
- 1969 through 1977 Type 1 Beetle-Bug-Fusca
- 1969 through 1975 Karmann Ghia
- 1973 and 1974 Type 181 Thing
- 1955 through 1967 Type 2 Bus - with change over installed
- Kit cars with 1969 through 1977 chassis
- All fittings but the Wilwood application will NOT need a thread sealant. Wilwood applications will.
Bolts all come in 10mmx 1.0. Specific details on length or whether or
not they will fit your Non-Airkewld Disc Brake system will not
addressed. But, if they don't, you can send them back for a full refund.
- These hoses will eliminate the steel hard line to the backing plate and the soft line.
Overview Stainless steel brake lines are made to firm up the brake pedal. No more squishy pedal with the addition of these brake lines. The most over looked item in the brake system are the brake hoses, make sure they aren't the last thing you forget to check!
These will replace the factory rubber hoses and the steel lines going from the torsion housing to the caliper with a banjo bolt.