Fits the following:
Contrary to belief, the shockless beam can and does ride amazing when using Airkewld's delrin bushings. One tip though, if the vehicle is adjusted all the way down, the ride will be rough, lift it up and inch and the ride improves.
- 1966-1977 US Spec Type 1 Beetle-Bug-Fusca
- 1966-1977 US Spec Karmann Ghia
- 1965-1979 UK Spec Type 1 Beetle-Bug
- 1965-1979 Uk Spec Karmann Ghia
- Mexican Beetle
- Kit cars with ball joint suspensions
PDF Instructions and Tips:
The PRO's Recommendations:
- Assembling an Ball Joint Ultimate Beam - Link
View the Ultimate Beam/PRObuilt Beam build list here.