If you are on the category page and see all the chassis's on one page, click on the picture of the chassis to show more pics and available options.
Total cost is $10,500 + options, + $5,000 when you drop off the chassis, + $5,000 two weeks prior to chassis being ready for pick up.
$10,500 + Options
= $20,500 + Options/Upgrades
The PRO's want to extend their appreciation for the opportunity to WoW you in building this PRObuilt Chassis. To better explain how this process works, this item you are purchasing today is only for the products you need in building your chassis.
Here is what is included in this specific parts package.
Battery, shifter, starter, fuel and oil system will not be offered.
- Stage 2 PRObuilt Assembled beam
- Rear Air Ride Kit
- 4 Valve Air Management kit
- Wilwood 2 Piston equipped BAD Series Disc Brakes in the color of your choice
- New High-Quality pan halves (Wolfsburg West or Klassic Fab)
- Stainless steel hardware through-out
- New rubber seals/grommets/cables from Wolfsburg West
- Rebuilt pedal assembly with cruiser pedal from Fast Fab
- New hard brake lines
- Freeway Flyer Transaxle
- New Trans Mounts (Factory or Solid)
- New CV Axles/Stub Axles *if equipped
- Standard eBrake caliper rear disc brakes color matched to front
- Airkewld Seat Belt Anchors installed
- Airkewld Inspection Plate installed
- Airkewld Six Shooter clutch adjuster and Bowden tube installed
- Lug Nuts
- New throw out bearing
If you are supplying us a chassis, which the PRO's recommend, it will be dismantled on time lapse video and shared via dropbox link. All parts will be sent to our local ammonia dippers for a soak and rust removal process. Once the PRO's get the parts back, pan halves will be removed, new pan halves installed along with all parts getting the PRObuilt touch before powder coat.
If we are supplying a chassis, a chassis will be located locally. If the chassis can not be purchased locally, the $2500 will be allocated for gas, time, room and board to pick it up or ship it to our location. If it costs more than $2500, the PRO's will get in touch with you with available options and/or increases in cost.
In the event you select (Airkewld Supplied Wheels) Any wheel offered on our site, if any color options along with matching tires from and rear from either Nitto, Kumho or comparable brand.
Chassis will be coated in Satin Black standard. Custom colors can be any single stage colors with in reason.
Once your products are built, assembled and palletized will the PRO's be ready for your supplied chassis. Upon the arrival of your chassis, a $5000 check will accompany it. When the chassis is ready to be picked up or shipped, the final $5000 check will need to be mailed 2 weeks before it is scheduled to finish and we will have it ready to pick up or ship once it clears.
If you are paying with a credit card instead of a check for each of the last two payments, a 8% charge will be assessed. Coupons can NOT be used with these chassis builds.