Fits the following:
- 1949-1965 US Spec Type 1 Beetle-Bug-Fusca
- 1949-1965 US Spec Karmann Ghia
- Kit cars with link pin/short swing axle suspensions
- Front Disc Install - Link
- Rear Disc Install - Link
- Rear Axle Identification - Link
The PRO's Recommendations:
- The installation kit is worth it, everything quality to make the install easy and professional
- We can now press in the races, pack the bearings and install the seal, ready for you to install upon arrival. See options on the right or add it now by clicking it here.
What will you need in addition to this kit?
- Some applications add track width, please verify before purchasing.
- Kit utilizes original spindle nuts, thrust washers and dust caps.
- Use an air impact to tighten the rear rotors, not a torque tool.
- Calipers with out eBrakes are not street legal
- Lug Nuts - All kits comes with 14mm x 1.5 Studs but the Wide 5x205mm. It comes with 12mm x 1.5 studs as well. This application is for Empi 5 Spokes only. All others will take the 14mm. Lug nuts are specific to the wheels that you are using. Please check the specifics of the wheels to identify what you need.
- Brake Fluid - Dot 3 is recommended