Fits the following with 15" or larger wheels:
- 1949-1965 US Spec Type 1 Beetle-Bug-Fusca
- 1949-1965 US Spec Karmann Ghia
- Kit cars with link pin/short swing axle suspensions
- Front Disc Install - Link
- Rear Disc Install - Link
- Rear Axle Identification - Link
The PRO's Recommendations:
- We can now press in the races, pack the bearings and install the seal, ready for you to install upon arrival. See options below or add it now by clicking it here.
- If you want to be street legal and utilize the factory hand brake between your seats, pick the eBrake calipers and simply add the paint match option in the accessories section.
What will you need in addition to this kit?
- Kit utilizes original spindle nuts, thrust washers and dust caps.
- Great Article on how to tighten the rear rotors properly and not using a torque tool.
- Lug Nuts - All kits comes with 14mm x 1.5 Studs. Lug nuts are specific to the wheels that you are using. Please check the specifics of the wheels to identify what you need.
- Brake Fluid - Dot 3 is recommended