Gen 1 has been discontinued. Gen 2
will be coming soon. Click the "Email me when back in stock" button and
we will keep you up to date on the NEW Gen 2 Brakes. If you want to be
first in line for the Gen 2 Brakes, you can
place a deposit here.
Fits the following with 15" or larger wheels:
- 1968-1975 US Spec Type 1 Beetle-Bug-Fusca
- 1968-1975 US Spec Karmann Ghia
- 1973-1974 Type 181 Thing
- Kit cars with Ball Joint/Long Spline/IRS suspension
The PRO's Recommendations:
- Front Disc Install - Link
- Rear Disc Install - Link
- Rear Axle Identification - Link
- We can now press in the races, pack the bearings and install the seal, ready for you to install upon arrival. See options on the right or add it now by clicking it here.
- If you want to be street legal and utilize the factory hand brake between your seats, pick the eBrake calipers and simply paint match them to color of your front caliper selection. This is very easy and caliper paint can be purchased at your local auto parts provider.
What will you need in addition to this kit?
- Some applications add track width, please view the details tab for track width information.
- Kit utilizes original spindle nuts and thrust washers.
- Great Article on how to tighten the rear rotors properly and not using a torque tool.
- All kits comes with 14mm x 1.5 Studs. Lug nuts are specific to the wheels that you are using. Please check the specifics of the wheels to identify what you need.
- Brake Fluid - Dot 3 is recommended