Estimated time to back in stock 10/14/20
Fits the following with a Type 1 or 3 IRS or Swing Axle conversion installed:
- 1955-1963 Type 2 Bus Kombi Transporter Single Cab Double Cab
- Does not fit factory bus wheels, 14" or 15"
The PRO's Recommendations:
- Front Disc Install - Link
- Rear Disc Install - Link
- Rear Axle Identification - Link
- We can now press in the races, pack the bearings and install the seal, ready for you to install upon arrival. See options on the right or add it now by clicking it here.
- If you want to be street legal and utilize the factory hand brake between your seats, pick the eBrake calipers and simply paint match them to color of your front caliper selection. This is very easy and caliper paint can be purchased at your local auto parts provider.
Note - Will not work with factory Reduction Gear Box or Bay IRS applications
- Some applications add track width, please view the details tab for track width information.
- Kit utilizes original spindle nuts, thrust washers and dust caps.
- Great Article on how to tighten the rear rotors properly and not using a torque tool.
What will you need in addition to this kit?
- All kits comes with 14mm x 1.5 Studs. Lug nuts are specific to the wheels that you are using. Please check the specifics of the wheels to identify what you need.
- Brake Fluid - Dot 3 is recommended